Mailing and Billing Address: 15 Mountain View Court, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Physical Address: 2560 Soquel Ave. Suites 201, 204, 205 Santa Cruz, CA 95062 | 831-331-5611 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER CAMP 2022
Age Group: 5-12 years old
(kids of similar ages are grouped together)
Price: Sliding scale of $150-$250 per week
(pay what you can- you decide how much to pay)
All camps run 10am*- 4pm M-F
* Early drop off and late pick up is available for an additional price
Check Out Our Weekly Schedules Below
Please note that the schedule plans are in progress and subject to change slightly. Keep in mind that we are in the process of adding in afternoon field trips that were previously canceled due to COVID-19.
With Spanish Immersion for both weeks!
Week 1: Flora, Fauna, and Fins: 6/6 - 6/10
Week 2: Flora, Fauna, and Fins: 6/13 - 6/17
*Malika and Lei will not be present for Session 1
Week 3: Mystery, Fairies, Hogwarts: Part 1 6/20-6/24
Week 4: Mystery, Fairies, Hogwarts: Part 2 6/27 - 7/1
Week 5: Not So Gray Anatomy: 7/11 - 7/15
Week 7: Stars Not Wars 7/25-7/29
Week 8: Paleontology Paridise 8/1/22-8/5/22
* if you would like to sign your child up for just ONE week of a two-week session, indicate this when you register.
To bring each day for camp:
PLEASE LABEL EACH OF THE ITEMS YOU BRING TO CAMP WITH YOUR CHILD'S FIRST NAME. Place the items in a backpack. We will be walking with the kids to the afternoon activities except when we drive to the river at Highland's park. We have child boosters that we use in our vehicles.
1) A big lunch (with some snacks too)
2) Water bottle (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT)
3) Sunscreen (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT. Apply this the morning you come to camp and then we will have them reapply in the afternoon)
4) Swimsuit or Trunks (please have them come to camp wearing their suit)
5) Their camp shirt (we will distribute these on the first day)
6) Change of clothes (so that they can change after swimming if they want)
7) A towel (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT)
8) A face mask (depending on the city ordinance come summer)
Here are some other items you may want to send with your child to camp:
-Hat (label it with tape on the brim)
-Lifejacket (we have plenty of life jackets to share if you don't own one)
-Boogie board (only if you're comfortable with your child boogie boarding at camp). They will have to carry the board during the walk to the beach.
-Spring suit or wetsuit
-Goggles and/or snorkel (for exploring at the river)