Santa Cruz Learning Center
2560 Soquel Avenue Suite 200, Santa Cruz CA 95062 | 831-331-5611 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $700. This amount can be paid by monthly installments.
$1300 for two classes per week.
This class is an exciting combination of hands-on science curriculum incorporated with language arts. We strive to create a classroom experience for homeschooling families who are looking for some structure and social interaction. Our curriculum includes academics as well as team building so that our students can have the opportunity to make new friends and their families can create new connections. A google group will be created at the beginning of the year so that parents can stay involved and participate when they would like.
- There will be a hands-on science experience most every class meeting. Students will participate in the annual Science Festival at the Learning Center in March 2019.
- Field Trips. Parents are always invited to tag along!
- Current events: Kids will learn to prepare summaries to age-appropriate periodicals and think critically about what they are reading.
- Students will journal each day.
- The following writing projects will be completed: persuasive essay, biography, book report, research paper, scientific poster presentation.