501 Cedar Street Suite C, Santa Cruz CA 95060 | 831-331-5611 | email@example.com
SUMMER CAMP 2021
Age Group: 5-12 years old
Prices: Sliding scale of $150-$250 per week (pay what you can)
All camps run 10 am*- 4 pm M-F
* Early drop off is available
Camps include theme-related activities in the morning with an outdoor activity in the afternoon.
June 7-18 (2-weeks)
|Mysteries, Faries and Hogwarts|
June 21-25 (1-week)
Not so Grey Anatomy
July 12-23 (2-weeks)
Stars, Not Wars
Blast-off and Fly!
July 26-Aug 6 (2-weeks)
and their Creatures
Morning drop-off each day is at 10 am at 501 Cedar Street on the second floor. If you need to drop your child off earlier, contact Malika to make arrangements. You can either in the back parking lot off of Elm Street or in front of the building on Cedar Street.
Pick up is either at the Cowells beach in the front of the bathrooms in the parking lot at 4 pm, to the right of the wharf's entrance. OR at 4 pm at the Learning Center (where morning drop-off is).
To bring each day for camp:
PLEASE LABEL EACH OF THE ITEMS YOU BRING TO CAMP WITH YOUR CHILD'S FIRST NAME. Place the items in a backpack. We will be walking with the kids to the beach activities and we will drive to the river at Highland's park.
1) A big lunch (with some snacks too)
2) Water bottle (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT)
3) Sunscreen (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT. Apply this the morning you come to camp and then we will have them reapply in the afternoon)
4) Swimsuit or Trunks (please have them come to camp wearing their suit)
5) Their camp shirt (we will distribute these on the first day)
6) Change of clothes (so that they can change after swimming if they want)
7) A towel (DON'T FORGET TO LABEL IT)
8) A face mask
Here are some other items you may want to send with your child to camp:
-Hat (label it with tape on the brim)
-Lifejacket (we have plenty of life jackets to share if you don't own one)
-Boogie board (only if you're comfortable with your child boogie boarding at camp). They will have to carry the board during the walk to the beach.
-Spring suit or wetsuit
-Goggles and/or Snorkel (for exploring at the river)